What's in these terms?
1. Who we are and how to contact us
1.1 2 Clean Collection & Delivery Limited t/a Yaundry ("We") operate the website yaundry.ie and the app Yaundry. We are registered in the Republic of Ireland under company number 583848 and have our registered office at 1 Terenure Place, Terenure, Dublin 6w. Our main trading address is Unit 2, Harcourt Green, Charlemont, Dublin 2.
1.2 If you wish to contact us with a general enquiry or in relation to an order you have placed you can do so by using the Feedback button on this page.
3. There are other terms that may apply to you
3.3 Please take the time to read each of these policies, as they include important terms which apply to you.
5. We may make changes to our platforms
5.1 We may update and change our platforms from time to time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
6. We may suspend or withdraw our platforms
6.1 Our platforms are made available free of charge.
6.2 We do not guarantee that our platforms, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our platforms for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
7. You must keep your account details safe
7.1 If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
7.3 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by using Feedback button on this page.
8. How you may use material on our platforms
8.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our platforms, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
8.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our platforms for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our platforms.
8.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
8.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our platforms must always be acknowledged.
8.5 You must not use any part of the content on our platforms for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
9. Do not rely on information on this platform
9.1 The content on our platforms is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our platforms.
9.2 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our platforms, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our platforms is accurate, complete or up to date.
10. We are not responsible for websites we link to
10.1 Where our platforms contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
10.2 We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
11. User-generated content is not approved by us
11.1 Our platforms may include information and materials uploaded by other users of our platforms, such as comments or reviews. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our platforms do not represent our views or values.
11.2 If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us by using the Feedback button on this page..
12. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
12.1 Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
12.2 If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our platforms or any content on them.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our platforms; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our platforms.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
12.3 If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our platforms for private use. You agree not to use our platforms for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
13. How we may use your personal information
14. Content Standards
14.1 These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our platforms (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
14.2 The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
14.3 Yaundry will determine, in its sole discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
14.4 A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in Ireland and in any country from which it is posted.
14.5 A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Yaundry, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
14.6 You warrant that any such Contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
14.7 Any content you upload to our platforms will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
14.8 We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our platforms constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
14.9 We have the right to remove any posting you make on our platforms if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out above.
14.10 You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
15. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
15.1 We do not guarantee that our platforms will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
15.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our platforms. You should use your own virus protection software.
15.3 You must not misuse our platforms by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our platforms, the server(s) on which our platforms are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our platforms. You must not attack our platforms via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act, 2001. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
16. Rules about linking to our platforms
16.1 You may share a download link to our app ("our app store page") provided that this is an accurate and verified download link. Yaundry will determine, in its sole discretion, whether a download link is verified. Such links will include but are not limited to direct download links on the ITunes App Store or the Google Play Store.
16.2 You may link to our home page or our app store page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
16.3 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
16.4 You must not establish a link to our platforms in any website that is not owned by you.
16.5 Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
16.6 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
16.7 The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
16.8 If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our platforms other than that set out above, please contact us by using the Feedback button on this page.